Bobbi Bear, Support for Sexually Abused Children
Our Target was to raise £5000 for Bobbie Bear to enable them to continue to work with the children and communities in the townships.
Bobbi Bear exists to:
- Rescue and uphold the rights of sexually abused children.
- Minimise their risk of HIV infection.
- Help them towards wholeness.
- Educate young people about HIV and Aids.
- Campaigns for better treatment by the medical profession and courts of sexually abused children.
- Meets at a local tree each week to provide, first aid, counciling, education, fun and food to local children, many of whom are the head of their household.
- Project Funding 100%